8 out of 10 UK shoppers want to know where their food comes from. Provenance makes it easy for your business to bring trustworthy information to the point of sale, helping you build brand trust now and into the future.
Provenance is for makers and sellers
Whether you’re a farmer, manufacturer, or independent store owner, Provenance grows your business with trust and transparency.
1. Sign up to request membership and get started for free
2. Once membership is confirmed, complete your profile and upload product information
3. Share product information through your retailers, to showcase what makes your product great
1. Pick a plan and sign up to request membership
2. Once membership is confirmed, invite your suppliers to upload product information
3. Bring product information and content from your supply chain online, in-store or on-pack
Increase brand trust
- Share your business impact and values through an easy-to-use framework.
- Open up your supply chain and showcase the people, places and processes behind your products.
Prove what’s great about your brand and products
- Verify your business and supplier profiles for greater supply chain integrity.
- Turn your certifications into data-backed marks.
- Substantiate your claims with data gathered from across the supply chain.
Track and Trace
Showcase the journey
- Demonstrate your social and environmental impact at every point in the chain.
- Reduce risk by proving the authenticity of your goods and their corresponding claims.
- Create a digital passport for every product, linked to batch or individual item.
Drive shopper engagement
- Bring shoppers closer to the stories behind your business and your products.
- Connect with new market segments by driving tech-powered experiences.
- Embed Provenance data online and create custom experiences in apps, web pages, stores and on pack
Boost brand interaction
- Use interactive labels to personalise the retail experience.
- Bring a new dimension to in-store engagement by linking physical items with their digital histories.
How it works: Provenance uses blockchain, mobile and open data to bring verified information from your supply chain to the point of sale.
From TripAdvisor to Amazon ratings - we are used to technology as a broker for trust. We use tech to broker trust in your supply chain.
Our platform enables collaboration between producers, suppliers, retailers and end customers - gather the story throughout the chain.
Provenance can easily be added to your brand ecosystem reinforcing your online presence and bringing a digital dimension to your product labels.
We give your product a digital passport to authenticate key information, end fake claims and help tackle counterfeits.
Store verified information in a blockchain, we provide unparalleled protection on the world’s most secure data system.
Our tools help you create meaningful relationships with customers who value what you make and do.
Show the value of your products with Provenance
Please tell us what you think, what you like and
what we can improve on the site